Portugal Homes, a leading estate agency with an AMI Licence 14414, an APEMIP membership 5940, is currently looking for people to add value to our After Sales Department. This department is key market differentiator of Portugal Homes. We have designed a unique and unrivalled service tailored to our clients' needs.
We have an in-house team that is solely committed to satisfying clients' needs post-purchase, and who guides them through every step of the way. We believe that by providing this service to all clients we are following our company's core values of honesty, trust and accountability, in everything we do - even after a client has made a purchase.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and position in the email's subject
• Advanced customer focus and customer service skills.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm and in control of a situation.
• Problem solver – Able to create solutions for any problems that may arise.
• Microsoft Office and other useful software.
• Team player- Must be able to work as part of a team.
• To serve clients, sell products and meet clients' needs.
• Service existing accounts and establish new accounts.
• Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• To resolve clients' complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Drive sales through engagement with clients, suggestive selling, and sharing service knowledge.
• Consulting with City Hall to connect utilities.
• Mediation between developers, contractors and clients
• Carry out property inspections and generate reports to send to clients.
• Liaise with maintenance companies for repairs when needed.
• Attend condominium meetings.
• Update managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying clients' requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions